This one is for you, She One.. Mariel keeps asking me to do a post on this Jell-O. It is soooo good and easy!
Here are the ingredients:
This is my Momma’s recipe.
Red Raspberry Jello
Red Raspberry Jello
  • 1 package (10 oz) frozen red raspberries, thawed
  • 2 packages (3 oz each) raspberry jell-0
  • 2 cups boiling water
  • 1 pint vanilla ice cream
  • 1 can (6 oz) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
  • Optional: whipped cream
  1. Saving syrup, drain raspberries.
  2. Dissolve jello in boiling water.
  3. Stir in ice cream by spoonfuls until melted.
  4. Stir in lemonade and reserved syrup. Refrigerate until partially set.
  5. Fold in raspberries.
  6. Pour in 9x13 inch pan.
  7. Refrigerate until firmly set. 10 servings.
  8. * I like to spread a layer of homemade whipped cream on top. Yum!

1. cherry

Mmmm, looks yummy!

Yummers! Your mom never told me about the pecans. I don’t think she usually puts them in either. But, you totally need whip cream on top!

Love this stuff…

3. "FINE"al thoughts…

yum! I’ll have to try this out. I bet my family would love it! Stopping by from SITS to say hi.

4. KT

That does sound good, a whole pint of ice cream wow

This comment has been removed by the author.

6. nschinook

I like your pictures!

7. debilyn

Sounds DELISH! Looks yummy, too =)
    I’m all for ANYTHING with pecans in it.

8. Christy