This one is for you, She One.. Mariel keeps asking me to do a post on this Jell-O. It is soooo good and easy!
Here are the ingredients:
This is my Momma’s recipe.
Red Raspberry Jello
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen red raspberries, thawed
- 2 packages (3 oz each) raspberry jell-0
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 can (6 oz) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Optional: whipped cream
- Saving syrup, drain raspberries.
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Stir in ice cream by spoonfuls until melted.
- Stir in lemonade and reserved syrup. Refrigerate until partially set.
- Fold in raspberries.
- Pour in 9x13 inch pan.
- Refrigerate until firmly set. 10 servings.
- * I like to spread a layer of homemade whipped cream on top. Yum!