- One hard boiled egg (maybe a few extra)
- One spoon for each team
How to play:
Divide children into teams. The goal is for the first person to roll the egg with the spoon to the end of the course and back. The person hands the spoon to the next person in line and the relay continues until a team finishes.
- Tape to mark distance lines
- On your mark, the children bend over and grasp their ankles. The first one to waddle to the finish line without letting go of their ankles wins.
- Big picture of a basket
- A decorated paper easter egg, for each child with adhesive on back, and their name on front (could be an art activity beforehand, everyone could make their own)
- Cupcake for each child
- Numbers taped to the floor
- Easter basket to hold number call cards