Caramel Toffee Dip (as featured on Good Things Utah!)

Mariel and I had the pleasure of being in the company of the cute girls on Good Things Utah and got to make to delicious dips! Mariel did a yummy feta and avocado dip with homeade pita chips that has been posted previously and I made the following Caramel Toffee Dip … great for apple dipping… (If the video doesn’t work you can see it on their web site, here.)

Caramel Toffee Fruit Dip
Caramel Toffee Dip
  • 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese
  • 1 cup caramel
  • 2 -3 Tablespoons of brown sugar
  • 1½ tsp. of vanilla
  1. Mix cream cheese.
  2. Add brown sugar and mix again.
  3. Add caramel, vanilla and milk and mix again until well blended.
  4. Stir in 2 crushed Skor or Heath bars and serve with cut up apples.

1. Megan

You guys are too cute! Both those dips look awesome. I can’t wait to try them!

2. Jemaica

Way to go Superstars!!

3. Just dandee

Your even more famous! Yummy dips!

4. The Slack Family

5. Married to a Mexican

I’m so behind on you girls blog! We have been on vacation for the last few weeks. Congrats on the TV appearance. It’s fun to final get a feel for who you are. The recipe looks very yummy I will be making this soon.

6. KateyB

There is no milk listed on the ingredient list, but it says to add the milk in the instructions. How much milk do you use?

• Mariel

Most of the time, I don’t add milk. It’s just up to you if you want to thin out the dip or not. I think my cousin, Jessica, would thin it. But, I do it without.

7. Heidi

I found this post through your 2014 neighbor gift ideas post. I can’t wait to try it. How long do you think this would keep refrigerated? I’d like to add that information to the gift tag.

• Mariel

Hmmm… I don’t know. I think I personally would still be eating it for 3 days. But, honestly it’s never lasted that long!