Mariel and I had the pleasure of being in the company of the cute girls on Good Things Utah and got to make to delicious dips! Mariel did a yummy feta and avocado dip with homeade pita chips that has been posted previously and I made the following Caramel Toffee Dip … great for apple dipping… (If the video doesn’t work you can see it on their web site, here.)
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 1 cup caramel
- 2 -3 Tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1½ tsp. of vanilla
- Mix cream cheese.
- Add brown sugar and mix again.
- Add caramel, vanilla and milk and mix again until well blended.
- Stir in 2 crushed Skor or Heath bars and serve with cut up apples.