I love making this meal because it’s easy, hearty, cheap, kid friendly and manly. Here are your ingredients: Cheese tortellini, spaghetti sauce and 1 pkg of Jimmy Dean sausage. (you could also use ground beef, chicken, ground turkey- whatever floats your boat.)
First, brown the sausage. Remove icky grease.
Spray a bread pan, and dump it in there. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 min. (you could sprinkle with parmesan cheese)
Tortellini and Sausage Bake
- I pkg. of cheese tortellini
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean sausage
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- Brown the sausage and drain excess grease.
- Cook the tortellini. Drain.
- Mix together the tortellini, sausage, and sauce.
- Optional- you can top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 min or until heated through.