And today, biceps are our first victims!
1. Feet shoulder width apart, toes forward, knees slightly bent (soft)
2. Bellybutton in towards the spine, and up towards the heart.
3. Elbows in at the waist (NO swinging)
4. Palms face forward
Use any size weights. If you don’t have any, use soup cans or water bottles.
Lighter weights (1-5lbs) 3 sets of 16 3 times a week
Heavier weights (6-10) 1 set of 16, 1 set of 14, 1 set of 12, 3 times a week
**Don’t forget to rest in between sets for a minute or so. EXHALE when you bring arms up! **
Now that you’ve worked, fuel your body with this delicious (and healthy!) breakfast wrap…
• Whole Wheat Tortilla
• Peanut Butter
• Shredded Wheat Biscuits (the big ones)
• Any flavor of lite yogurt
• Trail mix (preferably one with nuts and dried fruit), optional
Take one shredded wheat biscuit and crush it in a bowl, add to that the lite yogurt and set aside.
Take the whole wheat tortilla and spread a thin layer of peanut butter on it. Then on top drizzle a little bit of honey (this is just to give a little sweetness so don’t use too much). Add the shredded wheat/yogurt mixture to the tortilla. Cut half a banana on top of shredded wheat and then put a little bit of trail mix or granola on top. Wrap up breakfast wrap and enjoy!!!