- Bread crumbs or Panko
- Ranch Dressing
- Canola oil
- Heat a large pot (or dutch oven, or deep fryer), ½ way filled with oil (or more), until it reaches 350 degrees. Try to maintain the temperature the entire time, by using a thermometer.
- Slice up your avocados.
- Dip them in a bowl of whipped eggs, then into a bowl of bread crumbs.
- Set aside, until oil is hot.
- Using a slotted spoon, lower the coated avocado into the hot oil, and let fry until the bread crumbs turn golden.
- Remove and set on paper towels, to absorb excess oil.
- To make the dip, mix roughly 3 parts ranch dressing to 1 part salsa.