There is nothing I love more than a fun and simple family game. This is one of my favorite games! It is super easy to set up and loads of fun and giggles. I was even able to make a demo movie for your viewing enjoyment!
- 1 or 2 large bags of Peanut M&M’s depending on group size (not the extra large pictured above!)
- A big bowl for the M&M’s
- 2 dice
- Shake straws – like the kind you get from a fast food place
- 1 cup/little bowl for every player
- Something to roll the dice in or on (pie tin, box, plate, etc)
- No touching the bowl other than to place it in front of yourself (i.e. don’t have one hand on the bowl while trying to suck up the M&M’s).
- You must roll a double to pass the pie tin on and snag the M&M bowl.
- The only way to transfer the M&M’s from the bowl to your cup is with the straw by sucking. (NO HANDS!!!)