I took inspiration from the Hungry Housewife, but changed a few things to suit our palate!
Here is what I used, but the possibilities are endless. You can get as creative as you wish!
And the amounts of each ingredient depends on how many people you are planning to serve.
- Olives - I used Kalamata Olives and Feta Stuffed Green Olives
- Gypsy Salami
- Artichoke Hearts, Pickled
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Cheese - I used chunks of Cheddar, and Bocconcini
- Three Cheese Tortellini
- Italian Salad Dressing
- First, cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Then pour on your Italian Salad Dressing and marinate for a few hours or overnight.
- When the tortellini has been marinated for the appropriate time, it's time to skewer!
- Skewer on!