2) Trace the old backing onto a piece of cardboard. If your case did not happen a backing before, measure/trace your current case
3) Trace onto the back of the fabric
4) Cut out your fabric
4) Cover the back of the case with a thin layer of mod podge
6) Allow 10-15 minutes to dry. afterwards apply a thin layer of modge podge over the top of the fabric.
7) Allow 5-10 minutes to dry (it should look almost clear before applying another coat) and apply another coat.
8) TA DAAAAAAAAA! Wait patiently for 1-1.5 hours before using.