Zucchini Bread Pancakes
- Grate the zucchini. Then between a towel, squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
- Combine oats, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine sour cream, milk, eggs, vanilla and butter. Mix. Add zucchini.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Combine.
- On a medium heat preheated griddle, scoop 1/4 cup of the batter for each pancake.
I used a small zucchini. My thoughts on this are, the more zucchini you use, and the less you wring it out, the more mushy your pancakes will be. So the amount of zucchini you use, is up to you… If you would like them more dry, I would suggest half of a small zucchini.