- 16 frozen Rhodes white dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Take rolls out of the freezer and place in a greased pan. Cover with plastic wrap that has been sprayed with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Let dough sit for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Next, use some clean scissors to cut each roll in half.
- Melt butter in a large microwaveable dish. Add the parsley, garlic, salt, Italian seasoning and onion powder. Stir to combine, then add the mozzarella cheese. Now, throw in all your dough halves and using your hand move dough around until it is all evenly coated.
- Line the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan with dough pieces. Cover with the Parmesan cheese.
- Cover dough with same sprayed plastic wrap you used in the beginning. Let raise for 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
- Place spring form pan on a cookie sheet to prevent the buttery goodness from leaking all over in your oven and making a terribly mess! Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until browned and the center is cooked through.
- Remove the sides of the spring form pan and just pull sections off & enjoy! Delicious!!