Hello there! Melissa here from Ellison Reed. Can you believe it is March already? Wow, time sure does fly by! With it being March, that means Easter will be here before you know it! It’s time to decorate eggs, shop for adorable Easter clothes, put together cute Easter baskets, and celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. This month I have a free Easter gift tag that I want to share with everyone. This printable is super easy and only takes minutes to put together.
Materials You Will Need:
1. Color printer
2. Card stock or matte photo paper (my personal favorite!)
4. Hole punch
5. Ribbon, string, yarn or any other material you want to use to tie the gift tag to present.
How To Steps:
1. Download the free Easter gift tag with the link above.
2. Print gift tags on a high quality print setting to insure the designs print out well.
3. Trim the gift tags down along the dotted lines.
4. Use a hole punch to punch a hole at the top of gift tag.
5. Use ribbon or any other material you have to string the tag to the gift.
Don’t forget Easter is on Sunday March 31st! I hope you and your loved ones have a lovely Easter celebration! Stop by Ellison Reed for more printable designs and to say hi!