Can you believe it is May! Wow, time flies and before you know it your little ones will be out of school for the summer. At the beginning of the school year I had a lot of friends post their first day of school photos on facebook, and so many of their cute little kids where holding signs that said “first day of school 2013.” Well, I wanted to jump on the bandwagon and make a stylish and fun FREE last day of school printable photo sign for 2013!

I have created 8 color options your kids can pick from to make taking that yearly picture more fun!

OSSS1

Each Sign comes in pink, blue, purple, green, orange, red, yellow and black. The signs are 8.5″ x 11″ in size and are perfect to print on any type of printer. You can download the PDF file that has all 8 colors here.

Tips to printing a great photo sign:

1. Print on card stock or photo paper for a sturdy photo sign.

2. Set your printer to print on photo or a high quality print setting to avoid lines in the image.

3. Print using a border-less setting so the image prints all the way to the edge.

I hope your kiddos have had a great school year and you get some fun photos on the last day of school! Stop by Ellison Reed for more printables and party ideas for the summer!

Melissa - Printables photo melissa_zpse5234070.gif

1. Rebecca

What a great idea! We’re so excited for school to be over, and this will be a fun way to celebrate the day. Thanks!

• melissa

I hope you enjoy!

2. nancy pfeifer

Oh I am totally using this!!! thank you for sharing! I hope you link to my party this week- http://atozebracelebrations.com/2013/04/tuesday-link-party-5.html
    Nancy

• melissa

Happy celebrating summer! I hope your kids enjoy the sign!

3. rhea brown

Hi! Visiting from The Shabby Creek Cottage – Beautiful Design!

• melissa

Thank you so much!

4. Heather Walter

Oh.. this is such an adorable idea!

• melissa

Thank you!

5. Heather @ The Unsophisticated Kitchen

Thanks so much for sharing these! They are so cute!

• melissa

Thank you! I hop you enjoy the design and the last day of school!

6. Katie

Cute printable, thank you for sharing them with us and for linking up to A Crafty Soiree. I’ve featured your signs this week and I hope you’ll be by on Thursday to check it out and share more of your ideas!

• Mariel

Awesome, thanks so much!!

• melissa

Thank you so much for featuring the signs!

7. Lorie

So cute! I think I will put this ALL over my house! I am so ready for Summer!

• melissa

I love that idea! Have fun and have a great summer!!

8. Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com

Featuring YOU today! Thank you for linking up to {wow me} wednesday!

Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts.com

9. melissa

Ginger, thank you so much for sharing the free printable signs! You have a wonderful site!

10. Terah Webster

Do you have designs for LAST DAY OF SCHOOL, YEAR 2014? Our school is out next week and would like to print today (Friday, May 17, 2014). Thanks.