Hi to all my friends at Or so She Says! It’s Ruthie from What’s Cooking with Ruthie and I’m SO happy to be visiting again today. I’m just so thrilled that summer is finally here. Yippee!!
Star Marshmallow S’mores Treats are the perfect way to celebrate. Perfect for any Fourth of July celebration.
- 12 jumbo marshmallow stars (by kraft)
- 1 C choclate chips
- 1 tsp canola oil
- ½ C grahm cracker crumbs (approx 2 sheets)
- 6 paper straws, cut in half
- parchment paper
- Place 1 sheet of parchment paper on work surface.
- Set marshmallows on paper and poke one straw into the center of each star.
- Pour grahm cracker crumbs into wide bottom bowl.
- Pour chocolate chips and oil into microwave safe glass bowl.
- Microwave 30 seconds, stir well, microwave 15 seconds more, stir until smooth.
- (microwave 15 additonal seconds if necessary)
- Dip each star into chocolate half way up the side, allow excess to drip off.
- Dip bottom into grahm cracker crumbs, set on parchment paper to cool and chocolate to set.
Star Marshmallow S’mores Treats are a fun project to make with the kids and even more fun to eat when they’re all ready to go!
Here are a couple of other delicious summer recipes you might enjoy too…
I hope you enjoy a wonderful summer with family and friends AND lots and lots of fun in the sun.