This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of DairyPure Milk. All opinions are 100% mine.
Hi there! Sierra here from the Blue Robin cottage.
My kids and I are trying to make the most out of our last few weeks of summer and lately, my little ones have enjoyed getting on their aprons to help me make something yummy each week!
I don’t know about your kids, but mine absolutely love milk! They ask for it all the time throughout the day and I don’t mind one bit. So for our treat this week, of course, we had to incorporate milk into it some how. Bingo! Milkshakes!
We took all of our favorite ingredients and created this chocolatey hazelnut pretzel milkshake with a little hint of peanut butter, that I know your kids will love and will leave everyone savoring summer for a little while longer.
We used DairyPure milk in our Chocolate Hazelnut Pretzel milkshakes. I love that I can buy it from my local dairy and that its the only milk backed by an exclusive Five-Point Purity Promise, so I never have to worry about what is in the milk my kids are drinking everyday. It’s available as whole, 2% reduced fat, 1% low fat and skim/fat free milks, as well as creams.
According to a new survey by Wakefield Research:
- 71% frequently worry about the purity or quality of the milk they serve theirchildren
- 65% drink milk most often at breakfast
- 82% would make a separate trip to the store if they ran out of milk
- 43% say milk and cereal reminds them most of childhood
- 91% say milk goes best with something sweet, such as cake
All DairyPure milk:
1. Contains no artificial growth hormones
2. Is tested for antibiotics
3. Is continually quality tested to ensure purity
4. Only comes from cows fed a healthy diet
5. Is cold shipped fresh from your local dairy
So naturally, it was the perfect choice for today’s recipe. ☺️
To make this super duper yummy milkshake you will need:
*1 cup of DairyPure milk
*3 cups of vanilla ice cream
*3 tablespoons of your favorite chocolate hazelnut spread
*1 teaspoon of peanut butter
*1/2 cup of pretzels
*Whipped cream for garnish (optional)
Take all of the ingredients and blend in a blender until smooth and enjoy!
My kids went gaga over this milkshake and I know your kids will too! ☺️
For more recipes, local retailers, the full line of products and to learn more about DairyPureʼs exclusive Five-Point Purity Promise, visit DairyPure.com, and find DairyPure on Facebook and Pinterest.
- 1 cup of DairyPure milk
- 3 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons of your favorite chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 teaspoon of peanut butter
- ½ cup of pretzels
- Whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- Take all of the ingredients and blend in a blender until smooth and enjoy!
Want more treats? Check these out: