We would love for you and your family to participate in the 12 Days of Christmas Family Fun… it’s so easy (and super fun!)
The easiest instructions, ever…
1. Print off as many sheets of Theme Tags as you have children participating. There are two sheets needed for each child, days 1-6 and days 7-12. See and print below.
2. Each day, for 12 days in December, leave a small gift with the corresponding tag, announcing the theme for the day attached, next to their bed, for them to find when they wake up. (The gifts can be a small piece of candy, dollar store prize, or whatever. Or, it can just be the tag, no gift. You choose!)
3. Throughout the day, do activities related to the theme for the day!! You can come up with your own ideas or if you want some suggestions, just stop by the blog for our round-ups of super cute and simple ideas related to the theme. The ideas will be released daily on the blog, December 1st through December 12th, in the announced order. Links to all previous days will be found on each daily post. If you share any pics, use hashtags #12daysofchristmasfamilyfun, so we can see the fun that you and your family came up with!
Today is DAY ONE and the theme is REINDEER.
Here are our suggested Christmas reindeer crafts, recipes, and activities! Have fun and see you back here tomorrow for the new theme’s ideas.
1. Whip up a batch of Reindeer Chow and watch a Christmas movie together! (Idea from This Silly Girl’s Kitchen)
2. This is such an adorable game! Roll-a-Reindeer (Idea from Seven Thirty Three)
3. Put together bags of Reindeer Noses and deliver them to neighbors, friends, and family. (Idea from Crafting in the Country)
4. Get some new ornaments for the tree by having the kids make their very own Pinecone Ornaments! (Idea from Kids Craft Room)
5. Write the kids a sweet little note and leave it with one of these Reindeer Lollipops. (Idea from Sarah Hamer Designs)
6. Set out some crayons and several of these Rudolph Coloring Pages (Found on Mom Junction)
7. Watch the Christmas classic, Rudolph!
8. Have Reindeer Sandwiches for breakfast! (Idea from Be Different, Act Normal)
9. Make a Reindeer Christmas Mug for Grandma or a favorite teacher! (Idea from The Mad House)
10. Deliver some Reindeer Fudge to the neighbors! (Idea from Mr. Food)
11. This is a cute educational reindeer activity, Reindeer Number Line Racing! (Idea from Mom Inspired Life)
12. Send the kids on a Reindeer Hunt around the yard… help Santa find his missing reindeer! (Idea from Bloom)
If you share any pics of your family taking part in the 12 Days of Christmas Family Fun, be sure to add the hashtag #12daysofchristmasfamilyfun to your captions. We would love to get a glimpse of the fun you’re having!
Besides this awesome series going on right now, OSSS also has the biggest gift idea series of the year happening, She Picks 2015! Be sure to check out all the gift ideas for everyone on your list. You can find all the ideas shared previously on Gift Idea Central.