Hi All, Melissa from Ellison Reed here with a very useful DIY free printable weekly calendar that you can use year round! Spring is here and with that comes cleaning and getting organized. When I try to get organized ( TRY is the key word! ), I like to make a list of what needs to be done. This helps me to not feel overwhelmed with everything I want to accomplish. I usually make a list on a notepad, but this time around I wanted to create something that could be used for several different projects. So, I have come up with a stylish DIY printable weekly calendar.
When creating the calendar I knew it needed to be simple so I could use the design for endless possibilities. You will notice the calendar along the top has the days of the week and then there is a blank column on the left side for you to write out chores, kids names, or anything else you can think of.
Here are a few ideas you can use the calendar for:
1. Chore chart
2. Spring cleaning (this is what I am currently using the calendar for)
3. Keeping track of your children’s activity’s for the week
Now some tips and tricks to printing out the DIY weekly Calendar…
1. You will need a color printer
2. 8.5″ x 11″ size paper ( you can use regular paper, card stock or matte photo paper)
3. Download the printable weekly calendar.
4. Set your printer to a setting that will print well with the type of paper you are using ( if you are printing on card stock or photo paper, use a high quality setting)
5. Set your print setting to print boarder less printing so the design prints to the edge of paper.
6. Print and you are now set to fill in the weekly calender and get organized!
I hope you enjoy the printable and feel free to share other ways you will be using the design! Also, don’t forget to stop by Ellison Reed for more printable designs.
Thank you for letting us use your calander. I believe it was intended to be free but the download provider, scribid, is charging $9. For a one day membership. If you are able please add another download version for the , like me. I’d love to be able to use it in my organizing. Thank you.
Pamela, the calendar should work now. Thanks for letting us know!
I have the same problem with downloading this. I would like to use it for family, homeschooling and work. I love the layout it’s exactly what I was looking for!
I will let the author know.
It should be fixed now. Thanks!
Is there a way to still access this printable? I love the design and was hoping to use it in a binder I am making for myself and my friends as we have started planning our own weddings.
Hey Jessica, I just sent an email to the author. I’ll let you know if I hear back… Hopefully!!