Hello, weekend. How about 10 great Back to School ideas from ‘Or so she says…‘?!? I say, ‘yes.’ Check them out… you’ll find printables, crafts, lunch box ideas, educational fun, and thoughts on bullying. Some good stuff! When you’re done, be sure to link up YOUR great ideas below. I love to see what y’all come up with and find fun new things to share on Pinterest!
1. Back to School Countdown
2. Back to School Candy Bar Printable
3. Colored Pencil Mini Cakes
4. Free Printable Lunchbox Notes
5. School Lunch Ideas (that the kids will actually eat!)
6. Apple Stamps Library Bag Craft
7. Ideas for if Your Child Is Being Bullied
8. Write & Wipe Preschool and Kindergarten Worksheets
9. Multiplication Memory Game & Pocket Holder
10. Ruler Frame Chalkboard
A couple favorite links from last week’s party:
Breakfast in PJ’s Party from Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke
Construction Birthday Cake from Bakerette
Now it’s time to share YOUR great ideas!
Remember everything linked up will also be shared on Your Homebased Mom and What’s Cooking with Ruthie, so please link back to all three blogs (mine and theirs.) Only posts that are linked back are eligible to become a ‘favorite pick’ or pinned. Check out others ideas, and enjoy the creativity. Come back next Saturday and do it again! *No linking to giveaways, post collages, posts that aren’t yours, etsy shops, or filthy-poo.