As of yesterday, I have a new nephew! I’m so excited for my sweet little sister to be a new mom… she’s going to love it! So, recently we had a baby shower for her and I was in charge of desserts. My mom made this killer knock-off of Zupas Tomato Basil Soup and Chicken Pesto Sandwiches. It was AMAZING.
Anyway, I wanted something that would be easy to grab and throw on a plate next to a sandwich. Enter, dessert kebabs. They’re super easy and the options are almost endless. I wanted to do a fruity one and a chocolate one. I already shared the Strawberry Shortcake Kebabs with you, and here’s the chocolate version I did… Chocolate Candy Kebabs, featuring Rice Krispy Treats, Milky Ways, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Did I say these were easy??
Chocolate Candy Kebabs
- Mini candy bars (whatever you love!)
- Rice Krispy Treats (store-bought is easiest!)
- Chocolate melts or chocolate chips
- Cut Rice Krispy Treats into small squares
- Alternate skewing the treats with the candy
- Melt chocolate, pour into squeeze bottle for candy decorating
- Squeeze squiggles of chocolate across kebabs
Don’t forget to check out the Strawberry Shortcake Kebabs!