I hope you were able to get some Father’s Day inspiration from Favorite Things Week! I always love hearing the “favorites” of my readers (and their lovers…). So, to give you some last minute ideas, I asked all of you on Facebook what the heck you’re doing for the fathers in your life.
– a push golf cart and a Mountain Dew t-shirt
– getting him a new recliner and steaks
– work shirts, running shoes, and iphone case (with a breakfast of French toast with bananas.)
– a place to store his drinks and a baby book to read to upcoming baby
– new boots, camping cot, and a candy poster
– the kids are picking items from around the house that remind them of their dad. They’ll put them in a bag for him to feel and guess what it is. (Also, who picked that item.) We’ll have an easy dinner and root beer floats.
– a hula ho for gardening and a gps/distance/calories watch for running (Garmin Forerunner 305)
– gift cards to go out to lunch
– an inversion table to relieve his back
– polo shirts, sushi gift certificate, and diet rootbeer (A&Wesome Dad! type thing…)
– batting glove and baseballs
– a Nook and case
– a white noise machine to help him sleep more soundly
– making breakfast casserole and hiding boxes of candy for him with little notes attached
– massage gift certificates
Thanks for sharing! (Find “Or so she says…” on Facebook, here!) Take care of that man tomorrow 🙂
For more gift ideas for Father’s Day and everyone on your list, check out the Gift Ideas tab and be sure to pin Gift Idea Central, to keep the whole collection in one place.