Thanks for this opportunity, Jessica & Mariel!!
My name is Kristyn and I blog over at Lil’ Luna.
I like to think of it as a place where anyone can find fun, cute, and unique ideas, crafts and recipes for all occasions. Go on over and check it out. 🙂
Today, I will show you how to do one of my recent FAVORITE projects.
It’s a MONOGRAM DOOR WREATH
-Wreath (or berry vine that can be made into a wreath – found at Michael’s, Tuesday Morning, or another website I love called FACTORY DIRECT)
-Cardboard Letter (Found mine at Joann’s several months ago)
-Lace, Ric Rac, Ribbon
2. Trace and cut out letter from the scrapbook paper. Set aside.
3. Now Paint the edges and little onto the face of the letter if you don’t want to see the cardboard on the sides.
5. Once dry cut away excess scrapbook paper using an Xacto Knife.
8. Punch a hole in it, add it to a ring and tie it to the ribbon/lace/ric rac.
9. You can either attach the letter to the wreath and hang or hang the wreath and then let the letter hang from the door, which is what I did. I also did not have a hook on my wreath so I just added some wire to it. We ended up hammering a nail to the top of the door and then hung the ribbon from there and then tied the ribbon around the letter.