We would love for you and your family to participate in the 12 Days of Christmas Family Fun… it’s so easy (and super fun!)
The easiest instructions, ever…
1. Print off as many sheets of Theme Tags as you have children participating. There are two sheets needed for each child, days 1-6 and days 7-12. See and print below.
2. Each day, for 12 days in December, leave a small gift with the corresponding tag, announcing the theme for the day attached, next to their bed, for them to find when they wake up. (The gifts can be a small piece of candy, dollar store prize, or whatever. Or, it can just be the tag, no gift. You choose!)
3. Throughout the day, do activities related to the theme for the day!! You can come up with your own ideas or if you want some suggestions, just stop by the blog for our round-ups of super cute and simple ideas related to the theme. The ideas will be released daily on the blog, December 1st through December 12th, in the announced order. If you share any pics, use hashtags #12daysofchristmasfamilyfun, so we can see the fun that you and your family came up with!
Today is DAY 10 and the theme is ELVES.
Here are our suggested Christmas elves crafts, recipes, and activities! Have fun and see you back here tomorrow for the new theme’s ideas.
1. Have a little fun finding your Elf Name! (Idea from Cinnamon Hollow Reviews)
2. Get some construction paper and a cotton ball and you are ready for Elf Ears. (Idea from Smitten with First)
3. Grab your little elves and make this yummy Elf Hat Peppermint Popcorn. (Idea from Munchkin Munchies)
4. Looking for a fun new tradition to start with your kids? Make a treat and “Elf” someone in your neighborhood. (Idea from Persona Designs)
5. We love getting new books at our house and this darling little Elf book is too cute to pass up. The Littlest Elf
6. I love simple neighbor gifts and theses little Elf kisses are super cute and easy from House 36.
7. Make your own little Elf craft with your kids. Get the printable at Love Bugs and Postcards.
8. Snuggle up and pop some popcorn with this darling movie, An Elf Story.
9. Elf yourself with this cute printable from Altered Artifacts.
10. Give this Elf trivia a try from The Elf Movie. (Idea from Twin Dragonfly Designs
11. These Elf mason jars would make the cutest gifts for a teacher, co-worker, or even friends. (Idea from Two Purple Couches
12. How cute are these little Fingerprint Elves. Head over to Crafty Morning for instructions.
If you share any pics of your family taking part in the 12 Days of Christmas Family Fun, be sure to add the hashtag #12daysofchristmasfamilyfun to your captions. We would love to get a glimpse of the fun you’re having!
Besides this awesome series going on right now, OSSS also has the biggest gift idea series of the year happening, She Picks 2015! Be sure to check out all the gift ideas for everyone on your list. You can find all the ideas shared previously on Gift Idea Central.