1. a picture frame, any size- I used 8×11
2. a piece of foam board-same size as frame
3. a piece of batting- 8×11 approx.
4. a piece of fabric 8X11 approx
5. some chicken wire
6. a stapler, or a staple gun
7. some duct tape
Step 1. First find a frame. I looked and looked for a great antiquey frame but finally gave up and just used a white one I had from target. It is an 8×11, which for the amount of jewelry I have has proven to be a perfect size. Take out the glass and put it aside. (someone needs to come up with something fabulous for us all to do with all our pieces of glass we will have lying around after this!)