Here are your buddies: Egg noodles, hamburger, olives, green pepper, green onion, salt n’ peppa’, flour….
- 8 oz. egg noodles
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- ¼ cup chopped black olives
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 2Tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Brown meat. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in tomato sauce and flour. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Mix cottage cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper, onion, green pepper and olives.
- Place ½ of noodles in 3 quart buttered baking dish, spread on all the cottage cheese mixture. Top with remaining noodles and cover with ground beef mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Let stand about 10 minutes before serving.