Thanks to everyone who shared their great ideas last week! It was fun looking through them all. I’ll be pinning lots of them over the weekend! So, this week I put together a delicious collection, all about summer desserts. Have a look/drool, check out the other winning features and be sure to share your great idea with us down below! Can’t wait to see what you’ve got for us. 🙂
Oh, and like last week… anything share here will also be featured on Your Homebased Mom AND What’s Cooking with Ruthie. That’s triple the exposure and triple the chances for features. So, be sure to link back to each of them, as well.
10 Summer Dessert Recipes
1. Caramel Banana Cream Tiramisu from Butter, with a Side of Bread
2. Coconut Stuffed French Toast from Will Cook for Smiles
3. Cherry Icebox Cheesecake from This Silly Girl’s Life
4. Vegan Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Ice Cream from The Healthy Family and Home
5. Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Pops from Kiddie Foodies
6. Blackberry Meringue Parfait from Simply Suzanne’s at Home
7. Strawberry Rhubarb Soup from Lemon Tree Dwelling
8. Rolo Milkshake from Life with the Crust Cut Off
9. Skinny Peach and Cream Milkshake from Will Cook for Smiles
10.Nutella Cupcake Pops from What’s Cooking with Ruthie?
A couple other link party faves:
from The Seasoned Homemaker
Children’s Books That Teach Important Lessons
from Mother’s Niche
And, now it’s time for YOUR great ideas!
Remember everything linked up will also be shared on Your Homebased Mom and What’s Cooking with Ruthie, so please link back to all three blogs (mine and theirs.) Only posts that are linked back are eligible to become a ‘favorite pick’ or pinned. Check out others ideas, and enjoy the creativity. Come back next Saturday and do it again! *No linking to giveaways, posts that aren’t yours, etsy shops, or filthy-poo.