Every year for Christmas, we have my in-laws over for breakfast and present opening. It’s so fun to have grandparents join in on the fun and to share a yummy meal with us. It’s especially fun that we don’t have to leave our house. Yay! The kids get to play with their presents all morning. Mom and Dad get to recover from a long night. And, finally when evening comes, we head out to my family’s house for Christmas dinner. I love our set-up. Love it, love it, love it! Anyway, I get excited every year to plan a scrumptious, but not too time consuming, Christmas breakfast. In the past, I’ve done bread puddings, omelets, biscuits and gravy, and cinnamon rolls. I haven’t decided what to do this year, but I’m starting to think about it. So, today I have 25 Christmas Breakfast Ideas for you… hopefully, it will help us both out!
P.S. I hope you’ve been enjoying Mariel’s Picks 2013 so far, the ultimate gift idea series! See you back here Monday for another whole week of gift ideas!
1. Blueberry Bread Pudding ~ ‘Or so she says…’
2. Eggnog Monkey Bread ~ Lemon Tree Dwelling
3. Loaded Breakfast Skillet ~ ‘Or so she says…’
4. Biscuits and Gravy ~ ‘Or so she says…’
5. Breakfast Pizza ~ Your Homebased Mom
6. Baked Banana Oatmeal ~ ‘Or so she says…’
7. Cranberry Eggnog Braid ~ Double the Deliciousness
8. Breakfast Fajitas ~ ‘Or so she says…’
9. Mascarpone Stuffed French Toast with Cranberry Syrup ~ What’s Cooking with Ruthie
10. My Favorite Buttermilk Pancakes ~ ‘Or so she says…’
11. Hash Brown Breakfast Quiche ~ Is This Really My Life?
12. My Favorite Cinnamon Rolls ~ ‘Or so she says…’
13. Santa Pancakes ~ Blue Skies Ahead
14. Baked Banana Oatmeal ~ ‘Or so she says…’
15. Dutch Babies ~ Tatortots & Jell-O via The Crafting Chicks
16. Butterscotch Bread Pudding ~ ‘Or so she says…’
17. Banana Bread Pancakes ~ Chef in Training
18. Gorilla Bread ~ ‘Or so she says…’
19. Apple Cider Baked Donuts ~ Thirty Handmade Days
20. Blueberry Bread Pudding ~ ‘Or so she says…’
21. Cranberry Almond French Toast Casserole ~ Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke
22. Frittata Muffins & Tropical Yogurt Smoothie ~ ‘Or so she says…’
23. Homemade Utah Scones ~ Bakerette
24. Coconut Stuffed French Toast ~ Will Cook for Smiles
25. Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole ~ Six Sisters Stuff
Now it’s time to share your great ideas!
Remember everything linked up will also be shared on Your Homebased Mom and What’s Cooking with Ruthie, so please link back to all three blogs (mine and theirs.) Only posts that are linked back are eligible to become a ‘favorite pick’ or pinned. Check out others ideas, and enjoy the creativity. Come back next Saturday and do it again! *No linking to giveaways, post collages, posts that aren’t yours, etsy shops, or filthy-poo.