Oh hey there! Happy Tuesday! It’s Mel from So Festive!, a blog sharing simple ways to celebrate. Halloween is just around the corner and it’s not too early to start thinking about some simple ways you can celebrate with your family. I don’t know about you, but we love reading Halloween stories and watching family friendly Halloween movies to get in the Halloween spirit.
Some of our favorite Halloween books include:
- Room on the Broom
- Halloween Night
- The Best Halloween of All
- The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything
- One Halloween Night
- The Night Before Halloween
- The Vanishing Pumpkin
- Berenstain Bears Trick or Treat
Here’s some family-friendly movies you might enjoy this October:
- Hocus Pocus
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- The Goonies
- Monsters, Inc
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
Pair any of these with some popcorn for a fun family movie night!
What are some of your favorites?
P.S.! I’m sharing 31 Days of Halloween traditions, food, & fun from now until Halloween. Check it out at So Festive!