If you’re familiar with toilet bowl stains, you know what a bugger they can be to get off. Talk about STUBBORN! Lucky for me, there is this amazing thing called Facebook. Have you heard of it? (Just teasin.) You can ask your friends (readers!!) questions and they always come through. Favorite perfumes?? Answered. Cold remedies? Answered. … you get the point. Anyway, as usual my FB gals gave me the coolest tips, ones they’ve tried and loved, on how to remove toilet bowl stains found on the Toiletable. Some a little more mild than others, and some for when the big guns are needed.
If you’re not following OSSS on Facebook, please do! Clickity-click RIGHT HERE. I may just need your advice, and who knows… you’ll probably find lots of great ideas too!
Ready for it? Here we go! 10 Tried and True Ways to Remove Toilet Bowl Stains…
Note: To lower the water level in the toilet, quickly dump a bucket of water in the bowl. To return to normal levels, just flush.
1. Drain toilet bowl. Pour in vinegar and let soak overnight. Scrub with pumice stone.
3. Leave a piece of Magic Eraser in the toilet bowl overnight.
4. Scrub with Pumie Scouring Stick.
5. Drain most of the water from bowl. Spread a baking soda paste on toilet bowl, spritz with vinegar, let sit for 15 minutes. Scrub.
6. Pour a 2 liter of Coca Cola in the toilet, let sit, and scrub.
7. Scrub with Johnson & Johnson Baby Bath, in the purple bottle.
8. Scrub ring with drywall sandpaper and vinegar.
9. Flush the toilet. Sprinkle Lemonade Kool-Aid around the edges of the toilet. Let sit for an hour. Scrub with brush.
10. Mix 1/2 cup Borax and enough vinegar to make thick paste. Spread on toilet stain. Allow to sit for 15 minutes, scrub and rinse off.
Have a grand ole time ~
Oh, wait. Wanna hear about my most favorite cleaning products??
Like, AMAZING stuff. Check out this post! ~ My Most Favorite Cleaning Products