Ah, spring is in the air and what’s more springy than sweet bunnies? Get your pin fingers ready and take a looksie at these 10 bunny themed projects then read on for our full tutorial how to create your own White Chocolate Bunny Fudge!
- Mr. & Mrs. Bunny Candles by Eighteen25
- Bunny Tail Bingo by Simply Kierste
- 10 Minute Bunny Tea Towel by Little Miss Momma
- White Chocolate Bunny Fudge by Or So She Says
- Bunny Food with Printable Easter Tags by Thirty Handmade Days
- Free Printable Bunny Banner by Landeelu
- Easter Bunny Chocolate Cakes by Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke
- 3D Bunny Head Art by Lolly Jane
- Malted Milk Ball Bunny Brittle by Your Home Based Mom
- Free Bunny Printables by Two Twenty One
And now for our bunny contribution…
Happy Easter Everyone!!! I’m Gina from Kleinworth & Co. & I am so thrilled to be here today to participate in this month’s hop. I love these hops where bloggers get to come together & collaborate to bring some fun & great ideas to our little spaces on the web. With the theme of Bunnies – it just made this all the more fun.
Easter will be here in just 10 short days & I have the perfect quick treat for you & your Easter guests. When it comes to holiday entertaining- for me quick is key. With so much to do in preparation for gatherings on top of everyday life – I always gravitate to things that come together with minimal prep. This White Chocolate Bunny Fudge certainly fits that requirement & yet they look so great on the buffet table. With just 3 ingredients – you can’t beat it.
I like to do the prep work (as much as possible) the day before. So I make this & leave it in the fridge overnight. Then in the morning after our family Easter celebration, I pull it out & hand it over to the kids with the cookie cutters. They are able to participate & help & it’s one less thing I have to do before guests arrive.
- 2-1/4 cups white chocolate chips (18 ounces total)
- 8 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup celebration pearl candies in spring colors
- Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining with parchment & giving a light spritz with cooking spray or coconut oil in an oil mister.
- Place white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk & vanilla in a double boiler & heat over medium- stir constantly.
- Continue to heat & stir until all chocolate chips have melted & mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat - stir in ½ of your candy pearls.
- Transfer to your prepared pan - spread to an even layer
- Top with remaining candy pearls
- Place in refrigerator to cool & firm for a minimum of 3 hours
- Remove by pulling out by parchment - use cookie cutters in desired shapes to cut.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature
I recommend making either a double batch or using small cutters. This batch will make 4 bunnies of this size plus some other smaller shapes. I also recommend cutting when the fudge is cold – otherwise it will be too soft to get it out of the cutter without ruining the shape. Look how cute – you could do this with any shape cookie cutters.
Thank you for visiting with me today.