Hello, hello! My name is Darleen, and I am one of the new contributors here. I stay busy over at Darling Darleen and with my shop Darleen Meier Jewelry. I’m one of those people who likes to go all out for each holiday and birthday. I tell myself I’m doing it for my children, but I’m realizing it might really be for me! So, I’m excited to share with you a Valentine craft, or more specifically, a Valentine Spin Wheel game that your child can hand out in the classroom or as a favor for a V-day party. It’s an adorable Valentine, and it’s interactive! I’ve been wanting to create a spin wheel game for a while. And Valentine’s Day couldn’t be better for it! It brings back childhood memories from spin wheels I used to cut out off the back of cereal boxes. We tested this game out with a little neighborhood valentine party, and all the kids had a good laugh.
Here’s what you need:
- Valentine Spin Wheel Printable
- exacto knife
- Print out the valentine spin wheel printable on white cardstock paper and cut out with your scissors. Cut along the dotted line on the top part of the “spin the valentine wheel” circle.
- With your exacto knife, cut out the two square windows on the “spin the valentine wheel” circle
- Take your brad and punch through the red bulls-eye on both circles.
- Fasten your brad and take a spin on the wheel!
The valentine spin wheel game is made for elementary children. Check out some of my other fun valentines we’ve made in the past for kids.