Hey newsletter friends! Here’s the product picks promised to you…
(and, if you’re not signed up for the Sunday Seven newsletter, come join us!!)
ISSUE NO. 10 ~ PRODUCT PICKS
- I’m a big fan of advent calendars… my kids are too. I usually get the LEGO Advent Calendars every year for them, but they’re starting to grow out of LEGOS. I noticed these cute advent calendar bags while searching Amazon and love how they’re big enough to put something fun in. Plus, there are lots of fun ways they could be displayed. There are also white ones (more modern, not rustic) available.
- Yesterday my husband was like, “I know this will make me sound like an old man, but I kinda want more of those Smartwool socks for Christmas. They’re so comfortable at work… different than any other wool sock out there.” He’s such an old man.
- Have you seen these drawer organizers?? Not the best gift idea, but a gift for yourself to free up some room in the silverware drawer?! Yes, please. You can even set multiple organizers next to each other if you have gobs of silverware, like me.
- This is kinda pricey, but I think that it’s such a cool idea! Instead of giving all of your little one’s baby clothes away, send a few favorites to this Memory Bear company and they’ll turn them into a stuffed bear/awesome keepsake!
- Do you or someone you know travel a ton?? My friend was raving to me about these packing cubes and how many clothing items she can fit into them. Might be a cool gift!
- For the crafty girl in your life, these DIY craft kits are so great! My daughters loved them… they’re sooo much nicer than kid-brand craft kits with junky ingredients and parts. This is the real deal, in a kit, so simple to use!
- I just feel like we should all wear one of these turkeys on our head for Thanksgiving dinner.
PAST PRODUCT PICKS FROM THE NEWSLETTER (SIGN UP HERE!)
The newsletter includes additional product picks, cool things I’ve read/heard/learned, great family ideas, etc.