Hey newsletter friends! Here’s the product picks promised to you…
(and, if you’re not signed up for the Sunday Seven newsletter, come join us!!)
ISSUE NO. 9 ~ PRODUCT PICKS
- Do your kids love the NBA, NFL, MLB, or NHL??? Oh man, my boys are all over basketball. They are constantly out in the driveway, shooting the basketball… watching NBA games, trading basketball cards, etc. Their latest love is their new NBA coloring books. As I hinted earlier, they also have a coloring book for the other sports, as well. Perfect gift, bundled with a sports ball, shirt, or other item, or stocking stuffer.
- How have I had flat feet and problems with them my whole life and never heard about wearing motion stability shoes?? I was recently at the podiatrist, in need of some relief for my feet, and one of the things he suggested was finding motion stability shoes. I messaged my flat foot siblings, who had also never heard of them. I’m so glad I know now! I’ve been trying to get better at running, and my feet don’t hurt nearly as much with these on.I ordered a few different brands/styles and then returned the ones I didn’t like. These Asics Gel-Kayano 26 were my faves.
- My sister just had a birthday and had the CUTEST pants on her wishlist. There are lots of colors to choose from and they are the best deal ever!
- I mentioned in a previous picks post that I would gradually share all of my favorite proteins with you. I’m a little addicted to Muscle Monsters, 27 grams of protein (and some caffeine too.) I order them by the case… multiple cases, but limit myself to one a day. Not only do I get a little extra energy, and protein, but it is by far the best tasting protein drink, in my humble opinion. Also, huge bonus… it doesn’t hurt my lactose intolerant tummy.
- Another awesome pick from my sister’s wish list. There are several colors of these jewelry holders available. They’re great for teenagers too! If you want to do a bundle, pair it with some cute earrings, a necklace, or if it’s for a teen, a monthly subscription to Puravida bracelets.
- We just finished furnishing our first vacation rental home in St. George, Utah and it was a huge project. Gosh. I’m so glad we’re done! Anyway, we were doing our best to stock the condo with some fun items that guests would be surprised to see. I wanted to have a stash of bikes in the garage, but with so many different bike sizes available, kids and adults, we opted to hold off on that more complicated option. Instead, I put a couple pogo sticks, walking stilts, cornhole game, and spike ball. While we had my kids there, every one of those items was a hit, so we’re hoping future family guests love them all too! … and, maybe bikes can happen in the future. (Email me if you’re interested in staying there. Our listing should be up soon!!)
- Back to shoes… my 6 year old has the STINKIEST feet. I just bought him some brand new basketball shoes and he wore them two times, and now they’re gross. I keep having to confiscate them, wash them, then we try again with clean feet, clean socks, foot spray, the whole 9 yards, to no avail. His feet stink… UNLESS he is wearing his Tsukihoshi shoes. I swear, these shoes are the best! They’re flexible, comfortable, washable, breathable… his feet never stink when he wears these. So, basically… he’s only allowed to wear these, for now.
Past Product Picks from the Newsletter (Sign Up Here!)
The newsletter includes additional product picks, cool things I’ve read/heard/learned, great family ideas, etc.