Hey newsletter friends! Here’s the product picks promised to you…
(and, if you’re not signed up for the Sunday Seven newsletter, come join us!!)
ISSUE NO. 11 ~ PRODUCT PICKS
- I’ve had two books recommended to me this week. So, if you’re a reader and need a new book, maybe check out The Nightingale and These Is My Words.
- Every Christmas I add a couple new decorations to my collection. It’s the only holiday I decorate for any more. This year, I’m most excited about my new Fair Isle Christmas rug (the “rugs you can spill on”) and these couch pillow covers.
- If you have a teenage son that needs a new wallet, here’s a wallet that would make a great gift. My teenage son just bought one for himself, so it must be worthy.
- Remember these candies from your childhood?? (Or, was it just mine?) My kids got such a kick out of these. They would be fun to put in stockings or for the kids to give classmates as a little Christmas gift with a tag attached.
- You know I’m a protein junkie and regular share my favorites. Well, here’s another. Although there are only 15 grams in this drink, I love that it’s only 60 calories and more juice-like, rather than milky. the coconut is my favorite of all the flavors.
- If you drink out of a 32 oz Hydroflask and drive a car, this cup holder attachment will be the best thing that ever happened to you.
- With toddlers, I am all about simple shoes… ones that they can just slip on in half a second, get dirty, and no big deal. These favorite boots are pricier than what I usually buy for my toddler, but when she wears them nearly every day and they make walking out the door a little faster, I think they’re worth it. For sure. Plus, glitter.
PAST PRODUCT PICKS FROM THE NEWSLETTER (SIGN UP HERE!)
The newsletter includes additional product picks, cool things I’ve read/heard/learned, great family ideas, etc.