- 1 chopped cabbage
- 2 cans of chicken (shredded)
- 2 TBS. toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup or more slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup green onions (chopped)
- 2 packages Ramen noodles (smashed up, and don't add the flavor...just the noodles).
- 4 TBS. sugar
- 4 TBS rice vinegar
- 1 cup oil
- 2 TBS. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 of the Oriental Ramen flavor packages
- Combine the salad ingredients in a large bowl, mix together.
- In a separate bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients.
- Pour over top and stir. You don't have to use all the dressing, just use as much as you want.
This salad is only good the first day you make it, so eat up!