Hello there again… it’s Ruthie from What’s Cooking with Ruthie. com and I’m back to share another delicious recipe with all of you. This recipe is a long time family favorite- it’s quick and I love all the flavors together! YUM!
Artichoke Chicken Rustigo is a delightful dinner that’s simple to make AND tastes fabulous too!
Serving size: 6
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 10 oz of mini portabella mushrooms, sliced
- ¾ C chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp brown mustard
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (14oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ C cold water
- 1 (10 oz) package orzo pasta
- Over medium high heat, in a large frying pan, sprayed with cooking spray; place chicken in pan, evenly sprinkle salt and pepper, cook until lightly browned (approx 5 minutes, turning).
- Add mushrooms, chicken broth, mustard, tomatoes, artichoke hearts;cover and cook for additional 5 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl combine cold water and cornstarch; mix until combined.
- Slowly add to pan, gently stirring to thicken sauce.
- Boil 1 minute.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Serve chicken over pasta.
Thanks so much for letting me visit to share with you today- here a couple of other recipes that you may enjoy…
Happy Friday and Happy Cooking!!
This post sponsored by:
It’s 1962 in the small town of Granite Flats, CO where everything is normal. Almost. Get caught up here and tune in for new episodes every Sunday night on BYUtv.