- I used my own blogs to display a birthday message to him
- I used other friend/family blogs to display a birthday message to him
- I connected them all together to create a meaningful virtual birthday journey
Here is a screen-shot example of a picture I received via email from his mom. I found a blog hosting site where I made myself an account and posted it as though she did it herself…
Once I had all the blog post/web site addresses ready and waiting, I figured out the sequence. I then emailed everyone back and requested that 2 links with directions be put on each post. They needed to say “go here” and “or start at the very beginning.”
- The start link was directed to my main page where the scavenger began (my personal blog).
- The go here link was directed to the next persons blog/web page in line.