- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 cans beef broth
- 5 tsp. beef bouillon granules
- 2 tsp. Montreal Steak seasoning
- 5 TBS cornstarch
- Mashed Potatoes
- Make some mashed potatoes, keep warm.
- Meanwhile, brown your hamburger, set aside.
- In a pot, dump the beef broth and stir in bouillon granules and seasoning.
- Scoop out 1/2 cup and set aside. Add a couple ice cubes to the 1/2 cup broth to cool it off. Then stir in 5 TBS. of cornstarch to the small bowl.
- Bring the broth in the pot to a boil. Slowly whisk that mixture into the boiling broth. It should thicken into a nice gravy.
- Combine the gravy with the hamburger meat, heat together.
- Scoop gravy over top of mashed potatoes.