Cajun Chicken Pasta!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin
- Linguine noodles
- 4 tsp. cajun seasoning
- 2 thinly sliced green onions
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 TBS. chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese I tend to get carried away and add up to 1 1/2 cups!
Toss chicken in Cajun seasoning.
Oil pan and cook until done.
Reduce heat and add all the additional ingredients.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer until thickened.
Serve over linguine, sprinkled with Parmesan.