This 4 ingredient chicken pesto pasta can be on the table in just 30 minutes!
Hi! It’s Jana again. I’ve got a quick & easy recipe for you today that only has 4 ingredients. Chicken pesto pasta is a WIN at my house!
It’s perfect for those busy nights we all have but still want a nice home cooked meal. Which is why we have it at least twice a month. My family loves it. Especially my 10 year old. He is known to go back for seconds & sometimes even thirds.
This chicken pesto pasta can be ready to eat and on the table in 30 minutes. No joke. And that’s with cutting up your chicken and grating your cheese. If you prep those things before dinner it will be even quicker.
We love the stringy mozzarella cheese in this one. You can use as little or as much as you’d like. We usually use about 10-12 oz. or 2-3 cups grated. Serve with some French bread or breadsticks & a vegetable and you’ve got a meal your family will be asking for over and over again. Get the recipe, and a video of me making the chicken pesto pasta below!
Serves: 6 servings
- 1 lb Spaghetti noodles
- 3-4 chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 jar Pesto
- 8-12 oz. Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- While spaghetti is cooking brown chicken in a little olive oil.
- Add the jar of pesto and stir to combine.
- Drain spaghetti and add to the chicken and pesto. Stir to combine.
- Top with mozzarella and mix in. We love lots of cheese so will usually do closer to 12 oz. of cheese, but it is still super delicious with 8.
- Serve immediately.
For more great recipes, check these out: