Zucchini Bread Pancakes
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- Grate the zucchini. Then between a towel, squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
- Combine oats, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl combine sour cream, milk, eggs, vanilla and butter. Mix. Add zucchini.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Combine.
- On a medium heat preheated griddle, scoop ¼ cup of the batter for each pancake.
Recipes, please!! (& great family ideas too.)
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.