Hey OSSS readers! This is Kimberly from Get Away Today, back again to share about one of my favorite places: Disneyland! This year, there are some big changes to Halloween Time at Disneyland and I want to give you the heads up so you can make travel plans for one of the best times to visit the Disneyland Resort.
Changes to Halloween Time at Disneyland
In years past, the big event during Halloween Time at Disneyland was Mickey’s Halloween Party. Hosted in Disneyland, Mickey’s Halloween Party was a separate ticketed event that was fun for all ages, offering Halloween themed food and attractions.
Changes to Halloween Time at Disneyland – Dates
It seems that every year, Halloween Time at Disneyland starts just a little bit earlier. We’re not complaining though because we love the themed overlays Halloween Time brings to the Resort. This year, Halloween Time will begin September 6 and conclude October 31, 2019. This is definitely one of the changes to Halloween Time that we can get behind!
Changes to Halloween Time at Disneyland – Oogie Boogie Bash
One of the changes to Halloween Time at Disneyland this year is we’re saying “goodbye” to Mickey’s Halloween Party and “hello” to Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party. Oogie Boogie Bash will be held on select nights in Disney California Adventure during Halloween Time. Starting on September 17 and running until October 31, 2019, Oogie Boogie Bash will be held on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday nights in Disney California Adventure. The party will start at 6pm and end at 11pm, but your Oogie Boogie Bash ticket will grant entry to Disney California Adventure Park as early as 3pm on select dates.
Changes to Halloween Time at Disneyland – Oogie Boogie Bash Attractions
Oogie Boogie will usher in a lot of spook-tacular attractions to Disney California Adventure Park. During Halloween Time you can expect to find the following:
- Villainous!: For those who are excited to see World of Color back at Disneyland, Villainous! adds a Halloween twist to the show during Oogie Boogie Bash.
- DescenDance: For fans of the Disney show “Descendants,” you can be a part of the family friendly dance party on Oogie Boogie nights. Head to Hollywood Land to enjoy songs and dance moves from “Descendants.”
- Mickey’s Trick or Treat Show/Immersive Treat Trails: Head over to the Disney Theater in Hollywood Land for trick or treating at Mickey’s Trick or Treat Show, or find characters and goodies on the Immersive Treat Trail in Disney California Adventure Park.
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail: Take a spooky walk on this familiar trail in Disney California Adventure Park and see it with Halloween overlays, including lights, sounds and more.
- Character Encounters: During the Oogie Boogie Bash, everyone’s favorite villains can be spotted throughout Disney California Adventure Park. Look for Oogie Boogie on the Immersive Treat Trails, as well as the Mad Hatter. Keep your eyes peeled for Maleficent, Cruella De Vil, the Queen of Hearts and more.
During the day, all your favorite Disney California Adventure Park rides will be available. When the Halloween Time kicks off September 6, Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! will transform to Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark. For more Halloween fun, be sure to visit Cars Land as the sleepy town on Route 66 transforms from Radiator Springs to Radiator Screams. During Halloween Time, you have a chance to ride Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween and Mater’s Graveyard JamBOOree.
Changes to Halloween Time at Disneyland – Frightfully Fun Parade
This family favorite Halloween Time attraction is moving on over to Disney California Adventure Park in 2019. The Frightfully Fun Parade will feature the Headless Horseman, Mickey, Minnie and a number of delightful Disney villains.
What Will Stay the Same During Halloween Time at Disneyland
Halloween Time is still a resort-wide celebration of all things BOO-tiful at the Disneyland Resort. Popular and familiar Halloween themed decor will be found throughout the parks, as will themed treats. Halloween Time at Disneyland wouldn’t be complete without pumpkin churros! Guests can still enjoy Pumpkin Festival on Main Street U.S.A. in Disneyland as well as Haunted Mansion Holiday.
Halloween Time at Disneyland – Tickets on Sale Now
Tickets for Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party are on sale now, and are expected to sell out. If you are interested in attending this separate ticketed event at Disney California Adventure Park, contact Disney directly. If you would like to visit Halloween Time this year, you can purchase general admission Disneyland tickets at the best prices from Get Away Today. We would love to help you plan your vacation to Disneyland, and for just $175 down you can lock-in current savings and take advantage of our interest-free Layaway Plan. We know Halloween still seems light-years away, but that’s what makes now the perfect time to book! With the Layway Plan, you’ll have plenty of time to make payments before you head off to spend Halloween Time at Disneyland. As long as payment on your vacation is made in full five days before travel, you’re good to go. You can view all our vacation packages online, or call our agents at 855-GET-AWAY. Be sure to let us know ‘Or so she says…’ sent you, and use code OSSS10 for an additional $10 off your vacation package.