If you need some motivation to lose weight, tone up, get fit, or even put on some muscle weight this summer, this is it, my friends. Not only can you win $1500 and additional AWESOME prizes for participating, but you get to work together with your friends. It’s a team challenge!!
What are the details?!?
Okay, so this will be an 8 week challenge, starting JUNE 19, 2017. You will need to be using Isagenix products for the duration of the challenge… believe me, your weight loss/fitness results will be SO much better. If you’ve never tried Isagenix, trust us… give it a try. (Check out this post: How My Friends and I Are Finally Losing Weight!)
The first month, if you are a new user, we will start you on the PaceSetter Pak/30 Day Premium Pak (our personal fave!) It will cost about $13 a day. The second month, you won’t need as much, but you will just need to purchase at least 100 BV in product. That will be around $6 dollars a day. Keep in mind that the products will be replacing TWO of your meals during the day, so you may actually be saving money.
- If you are currently using Isagenix products, you will just need to purchase 100 BV the participate, each of the months.
After you sign up, you will want to get your two friends signed up on your account with their packages. Isagenix will actually reward you with $250 for doing that, so you can share that with your team members, OR just keep it for yourself. They are welcome to sign up two friends on their account and add them to your team, to earn their own $250 bonus. You can have MORE than three people on your team, but the results of 3 people are all that are needed to be submitted. So, you can pick your top 3 performers… the more people, the better your chances are of winning!
- You will only earn the $250 if the two friends you sign up are NEW customers.
Once your team has their products ordered, let your sponsor know and you will be added to a Facebook group called Fit With Friends, where the challenge will be hosted. You will need to send your sponsor your team name and a date-stamps “before” picture with starting weight for each participant. These will be kept private!
When the contest starts, there will be daily challenges for points, such as drinking water, eating healthy, and exercising. There will be fun giveaways along the way and the winning team at the end will receive the $1500 to share!
This is going to be fun!! Weight loss, increased health, friends, support, and moolah!!!
Check out our friend, Jill…
Ready to get started?? Do you have 2 friends ready to take on this FIT WITH FRIENDS challenge??
STEP ONE: Click on the link to your sponsor’s Isagenix store, and follow the instruction below to order the PaceSetter Pak/30 Day Premium Pak.
Mariel Wangsgard (She Picks & Or so she says…): www.shepicks.isagenix.com
Kristy or Logan Sunday (I Decided To Thrive): www.kristysunday.isagenix.com
Terica Bishop: www.terica1.isagenix.com
Tiffany Leishman: www.takenotice.isagenix.com
Nichole Richins: www.nicholerichins.isagenix.com
Janika Barfuss: www.lifeelevated.isagenix.com
Tiffany Erickson: www.tiffanyerickson.isagenix.com
Nichole Rosser: www.nicholerosser.isagenix.com
Jeff & Eryn Snider: www.erynsnider.isagenix.com
Pam Amman: www.pamamman.isagenix.com
Rachel Barker: www.rachelbarker.isagenix.com
Linda Wilcox: www.lindeewilcox.isagenix.com
Kami Quist: www.kamiquist.isagenix.com
Nigil Bailey: www.nigilbailey.isagenix.com
Melissa Greenberg: www.melissagreenberg.isagenix.com
Jeff & Andee Sanders: www.jeffandandeesanders.isagenix.com
Catherine Reed: www.catherinereed.isagenix.com
Cassie Whiting: www.cassiewhiting.isagenix.com
STEP TWO: Follow these steps when placing your order, to make sure you get the right stuff! If you want to download and print the instructions, you can CLICK HERE. Don’t be intimidated by the steps. It’s easy to follow. If you want your sponsor to sign you up, we would be happy to do it. Just let us know!
1. You should be on your sponsor’s Isagenix shop. Continue to next step.
2. On the right side, in the lighter gray area, click “SIGN UP AND SAVE,” it’s written kind of small. If you click “Buy Now,” you will be paying retail prices (bad!!) “Sign Up and Save” will enroll you in autoship, but don’t let that scare you. It can be postponed anytime or even canceled. But, you need to say you’re enrolling for autoship to get the wholesale prices.
3. The next page will show you 3 package options. I recommend the 2nd one, the Pacesetter Pak/30 Day Premium Pak. That’s my favorite package because it’s the “middle” one. It’s not the most expensive package (that one will include the vitamins, which are awesome, if you want that.) And, it’s not the cheapest… the cheaper one doesn’t include a lot of the things that make the whole experience better (the chocolate, eshots, bars, etc.) Also, the Pacesetter is the only package that gives you about 20% off everything in it, so you get the most bang for your buck. And, it gives you free enrollment. Other packages, you have to pay $29 for the yearly fee. Plus, you get the blender! Believe me it just makes sense. Click “VIEW” on Pacesetter.
4. On the next page, you’ll see the price as $478.80. But you will get the cheaper price of $399, since you’re signing up of the autoship. So, just scroll down below to where it says to “Select Your Pak Options.” Let’s go over each option…
– Shake Flavors: You can select 4 shake canisters. Let me tell you, if you want vanilla, I recommend the KOSHER vanilla… only because it tastes way better than the French Vanilla. The French Vanilla kind of tastes like eggnog and it’s hard to make taste good with additions. (Unless, you like eggnog!) The Kosher Vanilla is a plain vanilla and is easy to change up the flavor. You can choose different flavors for all four, if you want, or all the same. When you pick your shakes, just select “canister” for each one, then “Add.” Oh, by the way, DF means Dairy Free, and the IsaLean Pro are shakes with extra protein. There is plenty of protein in the regular shakes, so I would just stick to the IsaLean for now, then we can talk about the Pro version later.
– Cleanse for Life: Now, you’ll pick your cleanse juice, called Cleanse for Life. I usually just get the 32 oz. liquid for both. I keep it in the fridge, it’s already mixed, and ready to go.
– Ionix Supreme: This is an awesome way to get your minerals in for managing stress and feeling great overall. Like the Cleanse for Life, I just choose the 32 oz. liquid, because it’s quick and easy. Be sure to keep it refrigerated.
– Cleanse Support Bundle: These “snacks” are really like a small sweet wafer type thing, to help you through your cleanse days. They’re not awesome, but they help. I prefer the vanilla.
– IsaLean Bars: Bars are for those times when you just can’t get home or to your blender to make a shake. They are a meal replacement. Shakes are definitely preferred, as they have maximum nutrients. But, these are good to throw in your purse or car for those out-and-about moments. If you cut the bar in half, it’s considered a “snack” and you can have two 200 calorie snacks on Shake Days. A half a bar is a good option, but there is a variety of non-Isagenix things you could have for snacks, as well. My favorite flavor Bar is the lemon, and second is the chocolate peanut crunch, but really they’re all pretty good.
– IsaDelights: These are little chocolates that make your Cleanse Days much more doable! They also help satisfy chocolate or sugar cravings anytime that’s an issue. Pick whichever one sounds best to you.
5. After you’ve entered your choices, scroll down and make the personal quantity say “1,” then add to cart. Now, BEFORE you click “Next,” you need to add anything additional to your cart that you’re interested in ordering. At this time, there is only ONE thing I HIGHLY suggest that will make your shakes taste WAY better… like takes them from good to great, with just one little scoop. It’s called Amped Hydrate. It’s only $21 for a tub and it lasts for a long time. It’s like a Gatorade powder, but way better for you. So, on that Initial Order Page, where you should still be, scroll back up and you’ll see a search box. Type “Amped Hydrate” and you’ll see it come up. Click on it, choose your flavor. I would say orange is the best, followed by lime, and I like to get them in the canisters. Get whatever quantity and flavors you want, then “Add to Cart.” If you’re done getting extras, on top of your package, you can go ahead and click “Next.”
* At the top of the screen, you’ll see a timeline, telling you what stage of the ordering process you’re on. Keeping an eye on that will help you from getting lost. ?
6. Now, you’ll be on the Customer Information page. Simply fill that out and click “Next.”
7. You should be on the Savings page now. The top option is the one that will give you the best deal. It includes the autoship, like we talked about before, but you can cancel it later or just postpone or change it. Even though it says it’s $29, because you’re getting the PaceSetter (assuming you’re obedient!), it will deduct that $29 at the end, because it’s included FREE with that package. So, basically just leave it on “Preferred Customer” and click “Next.”
8. Now you will set up your autoship. You don’t need the same package again (your future orders will cost much less.) So, click the option on the right, “View Product Catalog.” You can search for products in the box or kinda hidden in the top left there is a green box that says “More Products.” You just need to add SOMETHING to your autoship, even if it’s a $1 charitable donation (bottom option under “more products.) However, because you are ordering the PaceSetter with autoship, you are qualifying for 3 months of free shipping, when your autoship order is over 125 BV (business volume.) So, you’ll want to go back into your autoship in the next 2 or 3 weeks and put in there what you want, 125 BV or more, if you want to get that free shipping deal. (I’ll tell you how to do that later.) So, after you add any autoship items to your cart (which will REALLY be your autoship cart, even though it says “cart,” then you can click “Next.”
9. You will be on the Schedule Autoship page, just leave it at “30” because you can’t go higher than that, and click “Next.”
10. You’re now looking at your cart summary. Any discounts you received will show and if you have any additional coupon codes, you can enter them at this time. Underneath you will see your autoship order. Click “Next.”
11. This is the Payment & Shipping page. It’s pretty self-explanatory. Just enter your info and click “Next.” It will then show you your autoship order, asking if you want to use the same payment info. You’re probably going to leave that the same, but change it if you need to, then click “Next.”
12. You’re looking at your order summary. If everything looks good, click “Complete Signup” at the bottom.
Your order is placed! It will usually arrive within a week and after that, you’re just a couple weeks away from seeing a real difference in your body! Once we see your order come through, we will email you some instructions on how to use the products and add you to our Facebook groups. We’re here for you, all the way!!
STEP 3: Have your friends get their products ordered ON YOUR ACCOUNT (so you can earn your $250 bucks! … if they’re new to Isagenix.) To find your personal website, go to www.backoffice.isagenix.com, sign in (you should have an account, now that you ordered), click “Resources,” “Manage My Website,” and there you will see where you can create your website URL to share with friends and you can get some good hosting from review sites as Armchair Empire. Give your friends that link, then have them follow the same instructions that you followed above, to place their PaceSetter Pak/30 Day Premium Pak order. (If they are currently a customer, they will just need to order 100 BV in product for each of the challenge months.)
STEP 4: Once everyone has ordered, email your sponsor your team name and have everyone friend her on Facebook, so you can all be added to the challenge Facebook page. Email your sponsor a date stamped “before” picture of each participant and their starting weight. Have everyone start studying up on how to use the products (your sponsor will send you info after you order), then get ready for the challenge to start!
May the best team win!! And, may we all enjoy our healthier bodies!!
Recipes, please!! (& great family ideas too.)
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.