Are you looking for deliciously scented, health conscious cleaning products? Then look no further! Grove Collaborative has the hook up with Mrs. Meyer’s products, and you can get the Spring Kit for FREE!
Last month I started using Grove Collaborative to get cleaning supplies delivered to my house… because having to go to the store is awful, right?! Grove Collaborative has a huge selection of natural-base products to choose from and, this year, Mrs. Meyer’s is featuring three limited-edition scents for spring: mint, peony, and lilac. They make my home smell like a lush garden! Mrs. Meyer’s products are some of my very favorite that can be found with Grove.
Don’t take my word for it: You can try the scents for yourself FREE from Grove Collaborative when you place your first order of $20 using my link HERE.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring dish soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring multi-surface spray
- Grove Collaborative Spring kitchen towel (new! Cornflower blue- and it’s not scratchy like I worried it would be!)
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
Existing customers will get free Grove walnut scrubber sponges, which are perfect for all your spring cleaning.
In addition to this free kit, Grove Collaborative has you covered for all your spring cleaning essentials. Grove delivers the best natural products (carbon offset) right to your doorstep, on your schedule. I love that they’re hard-working products, but I can feel good about my kids using them as they learn to do chores around the house.
I think you’ll be surprised how much you can save by using Grove. I filled my cart with all of these great products for just $24:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring hand soap – FREE
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring dish soap – FREE
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring multi-surface spray – FREE
- Grove Collaborative Spring kitchen towel – FREE
- Arm & Hammer baking soda – $1.59
- Bon Ami powder cleanser – $1.49
- Walnut scrubber sponges – $3.95
- Method daily shower spray – $2.99
- Grove Collaborative recycled plastic loofah – $3.95
- Grove Collaborative dish brush – $6.95
- Seventh Generation disinfecting multi-surface wipes – $2.99
When you place your first order of $20 using my link HERE, you’ll also be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service.
Don’t wait — Mrs. Meyer’s mint, peony, and lilac are limited-edition scents, and these kits always go fast! Here’s how to get yours:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative HERE. You will receive the Spring kit for free when you sign up!
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Recipes, please!! (& great family ideas too.)
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.