Hi again to all of Or so she says friends! It’s Ruthie from What’s Cooking with Ruthie back to share a delicious and healthy summertime treat! Mango Greek Yogurt is a refreshing and healthy way to cool off this summer.
Serving size: 6
- 20 oz chopped frozen mango
- 1 C honey Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp honey or agave
- 2 Tbsp mango juice
- Fresh mango and mint for garnish, if desired
- In a blender combine frozen mango, yogurt, honey, mango juice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a flat plastic container, covered, and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Stir and freeze for additional 30 minutes.
- Stir and let freeze until desired thickness.
- If frozen solid when serving, defrost in microwave for 30 seconds to scoop.
- Garnish with fresh mango slice and mint leaves.
I love visiting with you all every month! I hope your summer is going well and is not going as fast as mine 🙂