Hey newsletter friends! Here’s the product picks promised to you…
(and, if you’re not signed up for the Sunday Seven newsletter, come join us!!)
ISSUE NO. 12 ~ PRODUCT PICKS
- I’m not sure if this sale is over tonight, but my teenage and preteen girls love these bracelet bundles and right now they’re all 50% off for Black Friday. Cyber Monday may have something similar, but this really is the best deal I have ever seen on these! Last year, I gave one of my daughter’s the monthly subscription, as a gift. Another time I gave both of them the cutest heart bracelets… I think that was for Valentine’s Day.
- I’ve been trying to think of a fun gift for our church and school teachers. I’ve had my eye on these top-rated caramel apples from Big Bear Chocolates in Spokane, Washington (they ship fast.) The apples all look amazing and they’re shelf stable up to 2 weeks or up to a month in the refrigerator. I may have to get a couple for myself too!
- Do your kids have American Girls Dolls with nasty hair? It’s super sad, right? Those things aren’t cheap! These doll wigs are the best thing ever, I swear. It totally saves the doll from being tossed aside and saves you so much money. New hair is much cheaper than new doll! You could even get a couple different wigs, so they have some fun options.
- For the baker in your life… this is my go-to vanilla that I must have when making my mom’s famous chocolate chip cookies… and, I’m sorry, I’m not allowed to share the recipe, YET. But, good vanilla is important. If you’re using imitation, it’s time to toss it. There are several sizes available. This would be fun bundled with a baking recipe book or a couple awesome cookie sheets.
- Pop Sockets have NOTHING on these Lamicall Rotating Finger Ring Stands… I love these so much more! All of my kids that have phones will probably be getting one of these in their stockings. I also got the magnetic car mount too… it works so good! And, both of these things are really cheap (but not cheaply made.)
- If you need a great book idea for your older kids, my 9 year old son has been really excited about this book. Plus, he loves that it’s hardcover with a ribbon for a bookmark, attached. The only thing that’s tricky is that it’s written in cursive, which he hasn’t learned. But, he’s totally been able to figure it out and is almost done with the book! Oh, and if you have access to a black light, there are some secret pages.
- About a year ago, my husband ordered this dodgeball set to use at activities for the youth at church. I can’t tell you how many times people have asked to borrow them from us for their own family activities… which makes me think, this would be a fun gift for families that like to play! They’re a great price too.
PAST PRODUCT PICKS FROM THE NEWSLETTER (SIGN UP HERE!)
The newsletter includes additional product picks, cool things I’ve read/heard/learned, great family ideas, etc.