Hey newsletter friends! Here’s the product picks promised to you…
(and, if you’re not signed up for the Sunday Seven newsletter, come join us!!)
ISSUE NO. 13 ~ PRODUCT PICKS
- Do you have a Nutella or Ramen Noodle mega-fan in your life?? They need this gift SO bad. I just grabbed the Nutella for my son and the Ramen for my buddy.
- I have a vague memory of telling you this already, but these are the only scrunchies that I buy over and over again, because my teenage girls keep stealing mine. They’re great for thicker or medium to long hair and hold SO good. They make great friend gifts too… you can split them up, for multiple gifts, since they come in a multi-pack.
- So, BOTH of my teenage daughters have these on their wishlist. It’s an affordable and fun gift that I could see most teens loving for their rooms (or preteens.)
- I’m a pen snob and I have to hide these precious pens away from my children. However, my hiding spot was found by my 18 year old son, and now he’s asking for his own for Christmas. Great stocking stuffer!
- For the 4 to 6 year olds… this is the second time my son will be receiving this for Christmas. He lost his a couple years ago and his been anxious to have one again!
- My eldest son is on the high school tennis team and must be thinking ahead, when he puts these cooling towels on his wishlist. The season is right around the corner and it gets really hot playing in the St. George tournaments. These will definitely come in handy for staying cool, and would make a great gift for any athlete.
- I love this idea for babies and toddlers who need a little comfort at night. Lights and sounds, all controlled from YOUR phone. Gets great reviews and is a major best-seller.
PAST PRODUCT PICKS FROM THE NEWSLETTER (SIGN UP HERE!)
The newsletter includes additional product picks, cool things I’ve read/heard/learned, great family ideas, etc.